- Payments can be made through Credit Card, Debit Card, UPI (Indian Banks), Net Banking and Wallets supported by RazorPay.
- Payments can be made on Cash on Delivery (COD) too.
- By the use of any of the payment method/s available on the Website by You, Trezee Food Ventures Pvt. Ltd., (https://trezeefood.com/) shall not be responsible or assume any liability, whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to you due to any of the following:
- Lack of authorization for any transaction/s; or
- Exceeding the preset limit mutually agreed by You and any “bank/s”; or
- Any payment issues arising out of the transaction; or
- Decline of transaction for any other reason/s.
Cancellation & Refund Policy:
|Products before shipping||No Charge|
|After shipping or delivery of the product||Fees applicable as per courier charges|
Reservation Fee and other applicable charges will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- All refunds related to cancellation will be refunded to the concerned Credit card / Bank Account only within 14 bank working days. The time taken for transfer of amount to customer account depends on the concerned bank’s policy. Trezee Food Ventures Pvt. Ltd., (https://trezeefood.com/) is not responsible for the bank side delay.
- If the service is cancelled by Trezee Food Ventures Pvt. Ltd., (https://trezeefood.com/) for operational reasons, refund applicable will be made to the concerned Credit Card/Bank Account only after receiving refund claim letter from the customer.
- In case the booking was not booked but amount debited from your Bank account or Credit / Debit card, the amount would be credited back to your account / card within 15 working days.
- In case the amount is not credited in 15 working days, please send a refund request letter to the email@example.com, quoting your User ID and Reference number of the transaction.
- Trezee Food Ventures Pvt. Ltd., (https://trezeefood.com/) will not be responsible for refund delays from Bank side.
- Orders Cancelled After Shipment will be treated as a “Return” with all applicable fees.
- Orders which are Refused At Delivery may be assessed an order cancellation fee, a re-stocking fee and/or other applicable fees.
- Non-delivery of the product: Due to an issue with the mail or courier service, you do not receive a delivery e-mail from us. Depending on the price of the product, Trezee Food Ventures Pvt. Ltd., (https://trezeefood.com/) may require you to first submit proof that you have submitted a report to the mail service or courier company describing the missing item.
- Product not-as-described: A request based on this reason is addressed on a case-by-case basis and subject to our approval. To prevent this kind of claim from arising, every customer is encouraged to check free samples (in the form of video overviews, demo links, product samples, screen shots) of each type of the product offered before making a purchase.
- Damaged product: This item is non-returnable due to the consumable nature of the product. However, in the unlikely event of damage or a different item delivered to you, we will provide free replacement with conditions applicable.We may contact you to ascertain the damage or defect in the product before replacement.